Thursday, September 24, 2009

Before And After Fall Wreath

So last year I made some fall wreaths to go on my front doors. I thought they looked really good. Lets just say I came back from the floral show and as I walked up to my front doors I thought to myself, I have got to fix those wreaths now. They looked really puny and unfinished. I learned about movement and texture and decided to put it into practice.

Upon first glance it looks pretty good. Here's the before shot on an interior door.

Here's what they look like after some TLC. I broke out my new glue pot and started dipping and sticking. I think they look so much better.



I am linking to DIY day at A Soft Place to Land


ASPTL

4 comments:

sarah said...

Very cute! I love it when you can repurpose something you already have!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

beautiful!

sara's art house said...

Wow- they look great!

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

Very cute and oh so green (which seems to be so very in vogue these days!)