This was in our previous home we rented. In a rental 3M Command strips are your friend!
My son's bedroom
My entry. I think this is one of my favorite gallery walls. I like that the items on the shoe cabinet become incorporated into the wall.
Teenage son's room. I still need to fill the photo frame.
Wall I did for my parents. They had a large empty wall in their kitchen that needed some love.
Entry for a friend.
I normally arrange the walls I do in a square or a rectangle. So I thought I would try a little more freeform for my recent One Room Challenge. It worked great because of the roof line in my master bedroom. I think I'll do a little more freeform in the next gallery wall I do.
If you haven't tried a gallery wall, here are a few tips:
- Choose a common theme, color scheme or design aesthetic for your wall.
- Arrange the items on a flat surface.
- Add some dimension with a shelf or an item with some depth.
- Choose pieces with different shapes to add visual interest
- Most of all have fun with it. There are no hard fast rules.