Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Yesterday I went to help my mother decorate her condo for Christmas. Theybought this condo last year so they could go south for winters. Their primary house is in Canada and the winter condo in South Carolina.Since I am only 2 hours away in Atlanta I went to to be the good daughter and help her out. This is what I came up with for the living room. I think it turned out great!



Here are some close ups.


I'm a little jealous because I haven't finished my own decorating yet. Hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow because I want to join The Nester's party on Monday.

2 comments:

Quirky said...

Found you on the Nester's Christmas tour and just wanted to say that your mantle and tree look fabulous! I love all the red!

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

It is beautiful. Found you on the Nester's Christmas tour. Really, really love your mantle.