Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Grace's Room Reveal



I was finally able to take some better pictures of Grace's room. Let's get to the before.



And now the after



Another before




And After

She's already put her mark on the bulletin board with her pics and calendar








I painted the drawers to this dresser dark purple but no picture of that yet.


Here's the rest of the room.





I made some jewelry hangers out of picture frames I got at Hobby Lobby. I have to say the chevron closet door is my favorite thing in the whole room! I'll have a tutorial on that in the next week.


I gave Grace the ric rac and butterflies and asked her to embellish this lampshade. She did an awesome job!
This mirror was my favorite find when I was out shopping. I really wanted to keep it, but it doesn't go with my decor. My boys would have had something to say if I hung a pink mirror. Some day I will have a girlie room in my house just for me and I'll hang a pink mirror!!
And there you have it. Done!

No comments: