Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So Cute Nightstand and Pulled Muscles


I had an interesting morning. My allergies have been bothering me. I wake up every morning and sneeze. Not just one little sneeze but multiple sneezes in a row. This morning was no different. On the 5th sneeze pain shot through my back and I screamed. My boys looked up from their cereal and asked what happened. I replied saying I think I pulled a muscle in my back. They were perplexed since I was only sneezing. But yes folks, a sneeze brought me to my knees. Who does that happen to? People have been giggling about it all day. It is kind of humorous, but still painful. I really didn't want to clean out my closet today anyway, or go to the gym. I'll just have to take it easy for a few days.

On another note, yesterday I was out and about and stumbled on this cute little nightstand that would be perfect for my new guest room.



It had all the colors I was looking for and matched the main fabric perfectly.




I had to have it until I saw the price.


It was a bit much. I think I'm going to have to make my own. Now the search begins for a second hand piece to paint. I don't just want a plain top either. My creative juices are flowing, so stay tuned.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: