Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break Fun


So we spent spring break in Florida with my husband. It was so nice to spend more than a day in our new city. We got a feel for how life is going to be in just a few short weeks. Yeah!

We took advantage of this week and got Disney annual passes which was our little present for moving to FL. We spent 2 days at the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood studios. The kiddos had a blast. I'm pretty sure my 7 year old is now an adrenaline junkie. He kept wanting to ride ALL of the thrill rides.




Toy Story mania was a favorite ride. I got beat by the 12 year old. He has more video game practice than I do. Ha!




Lunch at Pizza Planet

We got to spend some time at the beach




I think we will be beach bums. I am going to get used to this fast.

I got my rug set up, but something is not right.



It feels lopsided. How do you place a rug with a sectional? Do I need a bigger rug? This one is 8x10? Do I need to orient the rug differently? HELP! I hate the vertical blinds, but it's a rental so I'll have to cover them up with window treatments.
On the way home to Atlanta, I stopped and picked up my new upholstered chairs. I love them!! I got 2 of these.


They will go in the room with the sectional.
I hope you had fun on your spring break. It's back to daily life for me. Gotta get a move on and finish up all the wedding decor this week. I'm going to be busy. Later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: