Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


Last Saturday was my birthday. I turned 40. Whoa that's old! I remember when my mom and dad turned 40 and and thinking it was old. Oh well, life goes on, 40 is the new 30 they say. I did have a really nice day. My sweet husband got me one of these.




I have no idea how to use it properly. I'll be scouring blogs and the Internet trying to learn all I can. We ended the day at the beach.



It feels like we on vacation living here in Jacksonville. So far I love it. I just need to get this house put together. I have been a slacker the last couple of days. I have lots of projects and ideas that I'll be featuring. Hopefully I'll be joining some linky parties and someone will actually read this blog!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: