Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My own ORC (One Room Challenge)


If you've never heard of the ORC get your little fingers typing and check out these fabulous blogs who were lucky enough to be chosen to participate.


Linda from My Crafty Home Life is the originator of this challenge go here to check out her room and links to all the participants.

I am inspired by the original one Room Challenge to try it myself. Somehow having a deadline always helps. I've been wanting to make my master bedroom in this rental house feel like my own. The windows have paper blinds on them that make me die a little inside every time I look at them. So over the next six weeks, once or twice a week I'll be updating with my accomplishments so far. So check back tomorrow for my before pics. Now off to clean the bedroom so I can take those before pics.

No comments: