Friday, February 22, 2013

Sidetracked

I had every intention of doing the One Room Challenge on my bedroom, then life happened. We are starting to think about buying a house in the next year so I'm not going to spend any money on anything for this rental until we figure out what we're doing.  My ORC is semi put on hold. I do have pillows on my bed and am in the throes of making a king size dust ruffle, which means miles and miles of embroidered silk. When I get it done I'll be sure to show my bed, but everything else will not be happening.

I am doing a teenage girl room. We are in the planning stages right now. I'll show you the before. This was done many years ago when she outgrew her baby room. She's now 14 and in NEED of a change.




Bad pictures because I only had my iphone that day.

I'll be back in a few days with the plan. 



No comments: