Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall 2017 ORC - WEEK 2



It's week 2 of the One Room Challenge and I finally have a plan. You can read all about the ORC and week 1 HERE. Here is a mood board I created so my son could have an idea of what I was thinking. I have his approval so it's time to forge ahead.

 The room is not very large and my son asked for a desk. Between the bed and the desk, there's not room for much else.
I have started buying a few things. The headboard and bedding are on their way. I ordered an engineering print from Parabo.press of my son and his rowing partner winning a silver medal at Youth National Midwest Rowing Championships. This race was the highlight of his high school rowing career, so I wanted to commemorate it on a grand scale.


The prints are $20 each, but I had a coupon for $10 off. I have a code for for you to receive $10 off your print as well if you want to give them a try.
WDZJJN


The plans for the next week are as follows:
#1- I have decided to paint the room. You'll have to come back next week to see the color.
#2- Start the custom window treatment I am making for the 2 windows. I'm thinking cornices, but I haven't finalized the decision.

Please come back next week for WEEK 3. Oh my, that's the half way point and I feel like I'm just beginning. EEK!!
In the meantime go check out all the talent over at Calling It Home

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate everyone that takes the time to check in. 

No comments: