Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Favorites

Two blog posts in a row? Don't know what to do with myself. Today I'm linking up with Erica for Friday Favorites. 
#1

These Publix Chicken Tenders from the deli

When my husband is out of town and I don't feel like cooking, well let's be honest I never feel like cooking (ha!), I grab these and my kids love them. I like to cut them up in a salad. They are delicious. You need to try them.



#2

In yesterdays post I talked all about the One Room Challenge. You can go read about it HERE. It really is my favorite blogging event. I love following along with people as they design and decorate a room. I enjoy seeing the creative process from other people's point of view. Go check it out. You might get inspired to redo a room in your house.

#3


I recently started drinking coffee. All these years I've been a Diet Pepsi drinker and have finally kicked the diet soda habit! Now I drink a cup of coffee in the morning and I am loving this brew.

#4

So happy this is back on TV! If you don't watch this you are missing out. I laugh and cry in every episode.

#5

My highlight of every week is my Monday night Ladies' Bible Study. I love doing life with these precious ladies. We are doing a study on the book of James right now. Here is our verse for the 12 week study.

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 
James 1:22 ESV

Have a great weekend!




No comments: