They had a small obstacle in the back for younger kids so off the 2 little ones went until this happened.
We were the first paramedic call at the park. This one got stung by a bee. He does look pitiful. This was taken after the hysterics. There was a Boy Scout troup there and one of the moms helped as we waited for the paramedics to show. She definitely lived up to their motto. She was "prepared". Anyway, thankfully he is not allergic. This was his first sting. There is never a dull moment with 3 boys:)