Monday, August 25, 2008

When it Rains it Pours!!

All summer it was very slow in my sewing world. No new clients or jobs for a couple of months. It was no big deal since the kids were out of school. I just worked on a few of my own projects and we had a great time. I decided since sewing was slow to take a job at my son's preschool. At first it was only going to be 2 days a week (5 hours a day), but they asked if I would be interested in working 4 days. I took it because, what else was I going to do. With the economy the way it is every little bit helps. School starts next week and now I am slammed. I just landed a large sewing job and a couple of small jobs. My husband is away for the next 3 weeks and I also have some sewing to get done for church!!! Why does everything come at once? So I'll be teacher's assistant in a class full of 3 years olds by day, and sewing by night. It is going to be a busy month. I'm off to sew for the evening, but first I need to walk the dog and put the kids to bed. Whew! I'm tired already.


Here's a peek at some of what I'll be working on.

2 comments:

sara said...

You are a busy girl! I know what you mean- some days it seems like everything is under control and then the to-do list gets so long it is hard to know what to do first.

Hope you get it all done!

Blogger said...

Wow you are busy!

My son just started preschool last week, he's 4, he's so excited and so am I.

My dh will be out of town soon, too, for 2 weeks...so I have my Honey Do list out front and center before he goes! lol

Bella :)