Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hooked on Upholstered Chairs

I'm joining Julia over at Hooked on Houses for her weekly blog party. This week I am hooked on upholstered chairs. I am frantically searching for the perfect pair of chairs to put in my family room. Here are some of my fave's.Previous 2 chairs from Ballard's. I love that you can cover them in any fabric you choose. So Custom.
Above chair available here

I couldn't resist this silver faux leather from chairs1000.com . I wouldn't use it, but thought it looked very funky.

Well the Tate chair from Bassett Furniture won. This is the style of chair I think I will be using. I love the contemporary arm style, but not too contemporary that it will clash with my traditional home. This is the chair I am HOOKED ON.

Stop on over at Hooked on Houses and tell everybody what you're hooked on!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

That looks like a basic chair that will go with any style of decorating.

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice for the chair!

Fifi Flowers said...

Love the chairs!