Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sneak Peak

So my sis wanted to see what I was up to the last couple of day in my sons' room. Here is a sneak peek of the wall with the dresser.

The pic is a little dark. I do need to work on my camera skills a little more. I love the IKEA dresser. It turned out great. My little handyman was a great little helper. I decided for now to leave the dresser white. I'm afraid of ruining it with paint. I'm debating putting a small chair next to the dresser on the right. I'm going to look for something I think. I'll show the other side of the room and the attached bath sometime next week. There's still more work to do. ***Upon further reflection I think I need to move the memo board down a few inches. It looks a all scrunched up to the shelf. Will have to do that tomorrow.***