Monday, March 28, 2011

Clean Out


The great clean out starts today. I have about 7 weeks until the movers arrive to pack us up. We cannot take everything we have, it simply won't fit. I have decluttered some. I had a huge garage sale a week ago and will have another one in May. I am going to start today on the most disorganized room in the whole house, the middle child's bedroom. The poor guy has all the clothes that don't fit his big brother anymore, and the clothes that are too big for his little brother stored in his room. if I can just get a handle on the clothes and the books today, I will call it a success. Pics to come later.

We had a great weekend here. My husband got home around dinner time on Friday and we headed to the mall for dinner and the funniest movie I've seen in a long time.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: