Friday, July 11, 2008

Bye Bye Pink RAZR, HELLO iPhone!!!

Well I can't believe I did it. I survived a 3 hour wait with 3 boys in line and got my iPhone! Even though at times I thought I was going to have to tape their mouths and tie them up, it was worth it. Usually my husband has all the latest tech gadgets. He does have an iTouch, but MY iPhone is much cooler. I think he may be a little jealous. He would have one himself but his employer needs him to have a Blackberry and 2 phones are not necessary.

I haven't played with everything yet, but I plan to use this gadget to the fullest of its abilities. I really only used my last phone as a phone and nothing else, so I am a bit excited about all the features of my new phone.

Bye Pink RAZR you have served me well

1 comment:

sara said...

I am so excited that you have a blog!!! I saw this on Facebook and I rushed over to see it. I love your template.

Wow- that is amazing that you stood in line for 3 hours. I have not caught on to the iPhone fever (yet), but I am sure you will not be able to live without it now :)