- The date on the milk container is the sell by date.
- Milk is good 5 to 10 days after this date depending on how it is stored.
- You should store your milk in the back of the refrigerator to keep it at a constant cold temp.
- If you store it on the door, everytime you open the door the temp can change.
- If you're unsure about milk, just pour some and smell. The nose always knows:)
We had to all wear hairnets while we on the tour. The kids looked so cute.
Here are 2 of the 3 boys.
Here's my little on trying to look goofy.
Why can't they just smile nice when you want them to?
The best part of the tour is the ice cream at the end. Mayfield makes delicious ice cream. Here the kids are eating with all of their friends. And of course we had to get a group shot in front of Bessie. I'm not sure that is her real name.
MOO said the cow!! We had a great time.